Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lonely

Here it is - my first english poem. I still wonder how it came out of me. Good or bad, it's for you to decide.


Lonely here, I feel,

Don't know why do I reel,
Times come and fly,
But I hear no reply,
In my heart, there is a twitch,
But nothing helps,
Its torn and no one can stitch.

Alone here I am, in the garden of thoughts.
I see pansies, and I think I am lost.
I see thee rose,
And I want to sing,
But only comes, a sad prose.

I close my eyes,
I see your face,
My soul tries to find you,
But there's nothing but space.

O, now I know,
Sweet is Love,
And you - my lovely,
But torture it is,
To be away and lonely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry..
good work...
but i hope u seriously not as down as the poem seems to be...
i appreciate it neways..
but want u to be more cheerful!!!
divs

The Shaolin said...

Come'on buddy! You sound so LOWLY :-(
It's difficult to think otherwise readign your poem.
I wish I'm wrong!And of course, this is a good poem! Keep writing.
~regards,
Atul.

Anonymous said...

its really nice....u must keep writing...n dont worry if it sounds sad...its nice...no gain widout pain... :)