Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some recent photos

These are some photographs from my new digicam Canon Powershot S3 IS. I haven't really started posting all my work. So this is just an attempt in that direction.

The photographs that follow were taken at my home (Varanasi) from the terrace. It's a blend of adjusted and normal exposure.

Silhouette
Colours in the Sky 1
Colours in the Sky 2
Colours in the Sky 3
Colours in the Sky 4
Colours in the Sky 5

Next are a few photographs taken from the bus while going to company picnic.

Clouds 1
Clouds 2
Clouds 3

Finally, these photos were shot when I was returning to Bangalore from Mumbai after attending my convocation. Lonavala is an eye-candy for enthusiast photographer and I tried to capitalise on all the opportunities of capturing the beautiful landscape. Here are some of the best shots I got.

Lonavala Train Journey 1
Lonavala Train Journey 2
Lonavala Train Journey 3
Lonavala Train Journey 4
Lonavala Train Journey 5

(Click on the photographs to view them at higher resolution)

2 comments:

The Shaolin said...

Hey Surdy! You are posting after a LONG LONG LONG.... time!
Canon S3 IS is really a good camera! But a camera is ONLY as good as the photographer!
Photos are really cool! Keep sharing! How much did you buy it for!

Anonymous said...

OMG! awesome photographs! loved the fields pic....misty mountains in the background...must've been a nice experience?? wow!