Thursday, April 14, 2005

Valfi

Finally, the day had came, when IIT decided to mark the stay of class of 2001. Though, I still have another year to stay here, I had my valfi (valedictory function). Thanks to my ex-roomie SG, Baronia, Zumar for writing a wonderful profile for me. And how can I forget my department fellows especially DD Micro. You rock ppl! That day, I didn't get senti and all but I did want to say something.I guess, I didn't want to spoil the fun you had during my profile.

Here are some of the pics of my valfi.

100_0554

Just making sure all my friends were there before the start of the profile

dsc01821

Here's me :)

dsc01820

And so it begins. The Profile!

dsc01819

All my friends. Thanks for being there.

dsc01818

Mittal reading my profile. Baronia(to his left, standing).

dsc01817

Listening intently.

100_0560

Answering to questions on the anecdotes and the infinite blunders I did during my stay and otherwise.

100_0559

A hearty laugh on another of those funny memories.

100_0558

Waiting for another anecdote to crack.

100_0557

Turned to red.

100_0555

You have got so many of those moments.

100_0553

and it continued...

100_7185

My ex-roomie, SG, behind me. Enjoying every moment.

100_7188

Finally, getting a little senti. :)

I will always miss you guys. Those who will be leaving this year, I don't know how to thank you for the wonderful moments I shared with you. Kevin Arnold had a time of his own and so did I. These were indeed my WONDER YEARS.

2 comments:

The Shaolin said...

Boss! You look rocking out there in that nice suit!!! Your blog made me reminisce about the day I had my hostel farewell... making me realize that I'll have to part with my mates with whom I spent 6 years... shared the most joyous moments... not to forget the most fearful and secret moments! I can only imagine how senti you must have got, even if you didn't show it up. BTW, only one googly... I know IITs are pretty advanced, but how come this farewell function is a year in advance!!!

Nav A said...

man.. ...i have just a little idea that this place and pic sequence is a school fairwell...but the pics were so cool.. reminded me of all the good times i had at my school..

brilliant